Multi-Purpose Microfibre Gym / Sports Towels - Pack of 4 - 45x90cm - 350GSM
- SUPERIOR QUALITY - These towels are made with a high quality microfibre material and have a density of 350GSM. The superior quality of these towels is instantly apparent when you hold them in your hands. They do not feel rough like other microfibre towels currently on the market and you do not have to pat dry your skin with them, they are so soft that you can use them like regular towels.
- MULTI-PURPOSE - These towels are 45x90cm which is the perfect size for the gym - They are big enough to cover adjustable benches & other machines while small enough to be easily carried around. The compact size of these towels also makes them ideal for use after swimming, yoga, hiking or after a sports game. Each one comes with a hanging loop so they can be easily hung up to dry afterwards and with 4 in each pack you will always have a clean one handy.
- COMPOSITION - The composition of these towels is: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide which is slightly different than most other microfibre towels on the market. By increasing the amount of Polyamide in the mix we have increased the softness of these towels making them feel much more luxurious on you skin. With these towels you are essentially getting all the benefits of microfibre without having to compromise on comfort.
- MACHINE WASHABLE - These towels can be machine washed and tumble dried. They are designed to last and extremely durable. Typically they can be washed around 500 times with no negative consequences for the material while conventional towels tend to show wear after around 50 washes.
- ANTI-BACTERIAL - Miicrofibre material has anti-bacterial properties which is an important consideration when you are spending time in high germ areas such as gym's or changing rooms. Studies have shown that surfaces cleaned with microfibre towels have 99% less bacteria as opposed to only 30% less for conventional towels. These anti-bacterial properties also helps reduce odours.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS - Wash separately as microfibre attracts lint. Never use fabric softeners as they clog the fibre pores. Wash dark colours separately. Do not use bleach. Use a liquid detergent rather than a powder. Tumble dry on the lowest heat setting.